Sunday, November 2, 2014

Week 11: Famous Last Words

This past week, I think that my favorite piece of writing was my story about Sita in my Storybook. I'm going to be honest, I'm extremely glad that I kept up with my points and assignments so I don't have to write another story. I'm not saying that I hated writing those stories or doing the Storybook project, they're just super time consuming. Writing a StoryBook story usually takes me at least an hour to two hours... and that's not even counting the revisions and stuff.

It's so weird to think that this class is coming to an end already. I can't believe we only have a month left of this semester. It's been a really rough semester and i'm beyond excited to be done with it and move on to new classes and new things. I enrolled for my classes next semester and I'm convinced that next semester will be hell. I'm taking Biochemical Methods, Eco & Path, Molecular Bio, and possibly Physiology as my main classes. I also enrolled in what I hope are a couple of blow-offs, like Yoga, Modern World Music, and Medical Ethics. Next semester will be tough, but I think i'm ready to take it all on. Hopefully I learned my lesson from this semester and have better work ethic next semester.

I'm crazy excited to go home for Thanksgiving Break. I have a countdown on my phone that reminds me how close I am and how I just need to power through the next couple of weeks. It'll be really nice to spend Thanksgiving in Florida with my family and get away from Norman. Sometimes you just get sick of seeing the same people and going through the same motions every single day. I think Florida will be the perfect break. It'll allow me to come back rejuvenated and ready to dominate the end of my semester. 

Besides that, not much happened this week. Oh, I did spend 75% of my weekend at OU's Medical School with my friend Serena! It really helped me clear my head. I enjoyed hearing all her stories about Med School and looking at her notes and just studying with her. Walking around her Mod and meeting all these awesome Medical School students made me so excited to be here doing the same thing one day. It was also a nice change of scenery. Studying in the same 3 places in Norman everyday gets boring. It felt good to be surrounded by students who were so passionate and dedicated to their studies. It really gave me a reality check and helped me realize my priorities.




I aspire to be studying here as a Medical School student one day.
(Image Information: News9)




No comments:

Post a Comment