Sunday, November 16, 2014

Week 13: Famous Last Words

Well, this weekend has been great so far! OUIS had a Date Auction this weekend for our Philanthrophy, Baal Dhan, and we raised over $1200! It turned out to be a success and I couldn't be more relieved and happy. I worked all day Saturday and Sunday and came home tonight ready to tackle my homework... but it turns out that we don't have school tomorrow! Woohoo. That gives me one extra day to procrastinate. Haha. This snow day really makes me happy though because I have no classes Tuesday and this means that I get a 4 day weekend. Super pumped for that.

This coming week is going to be extremely busy. I have my last training for my Internship, 3 meetings, and a bunch of driving from Norman to OKC. I also have to keep up with my classes and start packing for Thanksgiving Break. I'm so excited to leave for Florida next Monday! I haven't seen my mom in over 2 months and I miss her like crazy. I think it'll be the perfect break from Norman and school.

Grades are starting to stress me out though and I hope that I can bring them up to par asap. Not much time left till this semester ends and I know I can't fall behind now. Hopefully everything works out though! Keeping my fingers crossed. :)



Snow on OU's Campus!
(Image information: City-Data)

No comments:

Post a Comment