Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Blogger Templates Tech Tip

I haven't ever had a serious blog. I used to have a Tumblr back in the day that was actually quite similar to this, but wasn't related to school nor had any serious life experiences. On my Tumblr, I used to just reblog a bunch of things that I was interested in and found humorous. When designing my blog for the Blogger Templates Tech Tip, I used the colors red, gray, and black because those are some of my favorites. I changed the font of my title because I felt like it suited the class more. I usually like dark backgrounds with some contrast colors for the font and title. My Gmail, Tumblr, and now my Blog all look pretty similar. I'm actually very indecisive though, so i'm sure that by the end of this class, my blog template and design will have changed numerous times.



No comments:

Post a Comment