Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Week 1: Favorite Place


                       (Image Information: Personal photo taken by mother, Shamim Noorali from September 2013)



My favorite place is Lake Hefner in Oklahoma City. I've been coming to Lake Hefner since I moved to Oklahoma my sophomore year in high school. Lake Hefner is just a peaceful and relaxing place. Every time I get stressed out or just need to clear my mind, I drive over to the lake. Whether it's biking, running, or just listening to the waves splashing across the rocks, it's a comforting feeling knowing that the lake will always be there even if others aren't.

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous picture of Lake Hefner, Sehrish! And I am so glad Lake Hefner showed up in someone's favorite places post. People have been mentioning places that are close to home and also far away... and Lake Hefner is one of those close-to-home places that has many fans I know! Super!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yes, Lake Hefner is very near and dear to my heart. It's a super relaxing place and also such a perfect place to workout or just read. I really wish more people knew about this place.

      Delete