Thursday, August 21, 2014

Week 1 Indian Epics

So far, this class has been really eye opening. I have actually always wanted a blog but I've never had the courage to start one. When I was little, I used to have a diary for each year. I would write down all my thoughts and feelings in my diary and make sure to always hide it in a secret place away from all my friends and family. This blog is a really cool concept and I'm actually really excited to be in this class and learn more about India and it's culture. Both my parents were born and raised in Pakistan and that is the culture i've been around my entire life. I really enjoy learning about new cultures and religions though and this class seems like the perfect way for me to do that. I really can't wait to see what the rest of this class entails!

No comments:

Post a Comment