Friday, October 3, 2014

Typing Game Tech Tip

I taught myself how to type because of school and because of silly communication methods back in the day like AIM and MySpace/Xanga. I loved AIM so much and I remember constantly blocking up my mother's telephone line because I just always wanted to be in all the group chats and not miss out on any of the fun. I am thankful for all those things now though, because my typing has improved dramatically. In high school and college, typing becomes almost a necessity. You have to be able to type to work on your papers and college essays. Nowadays, technology has advanced so much that you can actually install this software on your computer called Dragon and speak to it and have it type out everything you say. Nevertheless, typing is still pretty important!

My favorite game was the "Typing Racer Game". You pick your level of typing and then you race against other players by typing out the correct punctation and sentence. I definitely spent over 15 minutes just on that game. "Ninja Cat and Zombie Dinosaurs" and "Type For Your Life" were also really fun games as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment